Legal name change online

Guaranteed acceptance

Adult Deed Poll

Child Deed Poll


DIY Deed Poll

Free Delivery



Discreet packaging

Available for You

Order on the Go

Use our online form

Deed Poll Certificate

Deed Poll Applications

Welcome to the UK Deed Poll Service, the UK's most popular provider of legal change of name documentation.

We have a reputation for going the extra mile. We are the only provider of official deed poll name change declarations to maintain an online customer support service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can rest assured that whatever the question and whatever the time of day, a member of our friendly support staff will be on hand to offer impartial advice and guide you through the name change process.

If you're just starting out on the name change journey, we're sure you have lots of questions, it's not every day you legally change your name, and it's difficult to find reliable and impartial advice on the internet. Our Frequently Asked Questions page contains a list of our most commonly asked queries which you may find useful.

Lost or Misplaced Deed Polls

Have you lost or misplaced your original certified copy? Don't worry, if you purchased through us, it is likely that your original deed has been stored in our central deed poll archive, meaning that you can request replacement copies online. For more information on lost or misplaced deed poll declarations, visit our Lost Deed Poll page.

Changing a Childs Name

Changing a child's name can be especially confusing and stressful. Our team are on hand to offer advice 24/7 via our online chat function or the customer care page. You can read more about the process of changing a child's name by deed poll on our dedicated Deed Polls for Children page.


"The UK Deed Poll Service helped me change my name after immigrating to the UK. They guided me from start to finish, I could not recommend them enough"


- Bamidele Abebe

Woman using a mobile phone
Blank Mobile Phone
Purple rectanular box
UK Deed Poll Symbol

Deed Poll
Mega Sale
Now On

Money Back Guaranteed

Quick Application

FREE Delivery

UK Deed Poll Service

Online name


Government acceptance guaranteed.

Quick & simple application.

Contract Signature


Online Deed Poll Application

Child with Dog

Apply for a

child change

of name

Quick & easy
online application

Beautiful Landscape
Young Woman

Elizabeth M

I was at a loss with whole process until a kind lady from the UK Deed Poll Service walked me through it. Highly recommended.

Young Woman with long hair

Susan L

I placed my order on Friday afternoon and received my deed poll documents the following Saturday morning. Fantastic!

Young Man with medium length hair

Michael-John F

I bought a deed poll as a gift for my Son after his gender reassignment. UK Deed Poll Service held my hand every step of the way.