The name change process can appear complicated and long winded at first sight, after all, its not everyday you apply to officially change your name by Deed Poll. We have put together a few frequently asked questions that you may find helpful. If the answer to your question cannot be found below, please feel free to contact our advisors using the online chat function.


You're bound to have a question or two, after all it's not everyday you change your name. Our friendly Advisors are online and available to help 24/7, 365 days a year. Click let's chat now to start a conversation and have your questions answered by a real person.

Are you ready to get started?

The name change process is quick and simple. Apply online in minutes using our easy to navigate digital application and receive your Official Deed Poll Change of Name Declaration in two days.